For even more choices, drop by PC Perspective’s own Hardware Leaderboard, and see what Ryan recommends.
“PC hardware has gotten crazy cheap in recent months. You can take advantage by using our latest system guide to select components for a new build. A sub-$600 killer gaming rig? We can do that. Read on to see how.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Build an $800 Gaming PC @ ExtremeTech
- When dual Xeon 2.8GHz CPUs aren’t fast enough: upgrading a Mac Pro to dual 3.2GHz monsters @ HEXUS
- Skulltrail Vs. Triple SLI Gaming Smackdown @ ExtremeTech
- Dell XPS 630 @ HotHardware
- Apple Mac Pro: the ultimate workstation – upgraded @ HEXUS