“The ECS A770M-A (V1.0) AMD 770 motherboard should not be overlooked by anyone looking to build a reliable, low cost system around the latest AMD processors. Those in the market for a highly configurable, overclocking motherboard should keep shopping, but if you want modern features and solid performance right out of the box, this is a good choice.
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ntel MCH Tango – Getting down and dirty with VMCH @ AnandTech
- NVIDIA GeForce 8200 mGPU Preview @ Hardware Zone
- ASUS P5K64 WS Intel P35 DDR3 Motherboard Review @ ThinkComputers
- Gigabyte GA-EX38-DS4 @ Bjorn3D
- ECS GF7100PVT-M Review @ OCC
- XFX nForce 630i Socket 775 mATX Motherboard @ Overclock3D
- Gigabyte GA-945P-S3 Motherboard Review @ [OC]ModShop
- Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard @ hardCOREware
High value at a low cost
Source: Big Bruin
When you are building a low cost system, AMD is still a great way to go, and the ECS A770M-A (V1.0) AMD 770 can be the basis of a low cost, highly reliable PC. ECS have placed a lot of extras on this board and have still managed to keep it’s cost well below $100. Big Bruin’s review shows that it is solid, but if you are looking for overclocking potential, high powered cooling and a half dozen SATA slots you probably aren’t looking for this particular board.