“THE GREAT LIZARD Mozilla has released Firefox 3 Beta 3 for those brave souls who live on the edge and want to test it and see it break their add-ons.
The first sentence of the Release Notes says, “Firefox 3 Beta 3 is a developer preview release of Mozilla’s next generation Firefox browser and is being made available for testing purposes only.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Fortress Europe prepares sci-fi borders @ The Inquirer
- NVIDIA Acquires AGEIA: Enlightenment and the Death of the PPU @ AnandTech
- Furby redux? Ars Technica reviews the Pleo @ Ars Technica
- Is the HD-DVD versus Blu-ray format war finally over @ Hardware Analysis
- Abit of what you fancy – inside the mainboard maker’s HQ @ HEXUS.tv
- Samsung’s Mobile World Congress Coverage Special @ Hardware Zone
- The Tech ARP Graphics Card Giveaway
To boldy go …
Source: The Inquirer
If you are sick and tired of the internet and your browser working the way you want them to, why not try FireFox3 Beta3? You do get a sneak peek at the Gecko1.9 rendering engine, and if you run under Windows it will install to a separate directory; leaving your FireFox2 installation alone. Not so the case on Linux or Mac, it will install overtop of your existing FireFox. Read what else you can expect over at The Inquirer.