Read the full article at TG Daily and see what you think.
“We got a chance to sit down with one of the sparkling celebrities of the IT industry during the the Game Developers Conference 2008: Tim Sweeney is founder and CEO of Epic Games, creator of the famous Unreal game engines.
TG Daily editor Theo Valich spoke with Sweeney about the future of the PC as a game platform, the role of the next-generation of game consoles, the next Unreal engine as well as the future of Epic.
We have known Sweeney for several years and are always looking forward to his view on the state of the gaming industry, which he is not afraid to discuss openly. In this first part of our three-part interview, Sweeney takes on the PC, which he believes is in trouble and can’t keep up with game consoles, mistakes in Windows Vista and the integrated graphics dilemma.”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- VMworld Europe 2008 Coverage @ AnandTech
- Guru3D CeBit 2008 tradeshow coverage – Part #3
- MegaCon 2008 Coverage and Gallery @ TechwareLabs
- Final Cebit 2008 Coverage @ OCC
- Guru3D CeBit 2008 tradeshow coverage – Part #2
- Guru3D CeBit 2008 – Part #1