El Monte, CA – June 10 2008 – NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Khaos, a high-performance premium gaming chassis in the NZXT Classic Series. Khaos features breakthrough design in every category effectively satisfying the needs of the most power hungry PC Enthusiasts and Gamers.
- Unparalleled Design – Following the success of the Lexa Chassis, NZXT took on the major feat of designing an ultra-premium chassis achieving “perfect symmetry” with matching curves and mirrored design
- Three channel cooling – Features two 120 mm fans for intake over 8 HDDs along with the first-ever three 120mm fan bracket is placed exactly before the video card and motherboards to ensure steady airflow
- Dual Power Supply Support – Designed for the power hungry PC enthusiast with future component upgrades in mind, the Khaos offers support for two power supplies. The user can split power usage between major components like the video cards and CPU with other components such as the hard drive, motherboard and floppy. NZXT even includes a specialized cable that will help start up the second PSU
- Thick Aluminum Build – Following the success of the NZXT Adamas, Khaos is built with high quality craftsmanship infused throughout the chassis and comprised completely of durable 2mm and 3mm thick aluminum
- Maximized Expandability – Khaos features 11 5.25″ bays providing a large array of space for drives such as CD ROMS, Temperature Displays, and multi-format readers
- Convenience – Khaos comes standard with mounted rubber finished wheels for moving the chassis around the home. A handle is mounted at the back for comfort during movement. Khaos also features a flippable motherboard tray for easy access to components.