“As a standard 24-inch, 1920×1200 widescreen LCD, the MK241 boasts some impressive stats. A “130%” color gamut means a wide color range, 3000:1 contrast ratio for dark blacks and bright whites, 2ms response time for clarity in games and fast-moving video, and an integrated webcam and array microphone. Manufacturer claims are one thing, and actual performance in the real world is another. Is this your next LCD, or are the promises too good to be true?”
Here are some more Display articles from around the web:
- Vizio VO32L 32-inch LCD Review @ Digital Trends
- A Guide to High Definition Televisions @ tkArena
- OPPO HM-31 Advanced 3×1 HDMI Switch @ motherboards.org
- LaCie 526 Monitor Review @ ExtremeTech
- Gefen’s External USB to DVI Display Adapter @ Metku
- Samsung SyncMaster 305T 30” LCD Monitor Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Samsung 22″ Widescreen LCD Monitor 2220WM-HAS @ Benchmark Reviews
- Samsung SyncMaster 2253LW @ bit-tech
The best monitor for play and productivity?
The ASUS MK241 is 1920×1200 24″ monitor with a claimed 2ms (gray to gray) response time, 3000:1 contrast ratio and a 130% colour gamut. They also claim that this monitor will be perfect for both gamers and graphics pros, a serious achievement if it is true. ExtremeTech has some positive things to say, but can’t call the monitor perfect.