“Today we are looking at the iMetal iP-HS2 Isolation Headset for iPhone that is designed to work specifically with the iPhone. The headset is very attractive and works well. The other day we reviewed teh iP-HS1 model from the same company.
I found that the ear tips are rather small in their sizes; I typically use medium ear tips on most isolation style headsets. On the iMetal iP-HS2 Isolation Headset for iPhone, I had to move up to the large to get the same seal and fit I normally see with medium tips. If you have large ears, this could be an issue for you.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Lubix UBHS-NC1 Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review @ ASE Labs
- Razer Piranha – Headphones @ Modders-Inc
- Motorola H680 Bluetooth Headset Review @ Legit Reviews
- Scratch Your Bits: A Digital DJ Guide @ Digital Trends
- ASUS Xonar D2X @ Guru of 3D
- Cyber Snipa Sonar 5.1 USB Surround Sound Headset @ BCCHardware
- Logitech AudioHub Notebook Speaker System @ Hardware Pacers
- Maximo iP-HS1 iMetal iPhone Headset @ I4U
- Yuin PK1 Ear Buds @ techPowerUp
- i.Tech i.VoicePRO Bluetooth Headset @ Hardware Zone
- Meridian F80 Audio System Reviewed @ TheTechLounge
Source: I4U News
iMetal’s iP-HS2 Isolation Headset will work on anything that can use headphones, though it is branded as an iPhone accessory. You feel a little odd having a microphone attached your MP3 player, but the advanatages of isolating in-the-ear headsets may make you want it anyways. Drop by I4U and get a look at these neodymium driven ear buds.