“With all the talk going around about Intel’s upcoming Bloomfield desktop processor, many enthusiasts are anxious to know more about the next-generation Intel processors which are slated to be launched in Q4 of 2008.
It appears that motherboard companies like Foxconn have already started preparing for the launch. We were able to obtain some details of the upcoming Foxconn X58 Renaissance motherboard. Check it out!”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte EP45-DQ6 Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- ECS GF8200A Black Series GeForce 8200 Motherboard Review @ Bigbruin
- ECS P45T-A Black Motherboard Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- P45 head-to-head: MSI P45 Platinum and Asus Maximus II Formula @ Madshrimps
- Gigabyte GA-EP45T-EXTREME (Intel P45) – The Full Review @ Hardware Zone
Source: Tech ARP
TechARP would love to share the information they managed to get out of Foxconn about the upcoming X58 chipset from Intel. Drop by for a look at some of the specs you can expect to see on boards with this chipset; unfortunately this is not a final revision nor do they know if the NVIDIA nForce 200 SLI processor will be included, or not.