Final Thoughts and ConclusionsZalman has successfully added another high-quality power supply to their line up. The ZM750-HP power supply’s voltage regulation, line regulation and cross-loading regulation are all very good. The overall efficiency is excellent and AC ripple noise suppression is very good. Under normal operating conditions (below 500W load) the ZM750-HP is virtually silent. The PSU comes fitted with a good assortment of hard-wired and modular cables that can support dual core CPUs and multiple video cards. However, the cables are only 20” long, which may prove a bit short for use in some larger cases.
My only real complaint with the ZM750-HP PSU is the 3-Year warranty (5-years would be better 🙂
The Zalman ZM750-HP power supply is currently selling for $155.00 USD.
• 750W continuous DC output (up to 50°)
• Very good voltage regulation
• Quiet, virtually silent at lower power levels
• Excellent efficiency (80-Plus certified)
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Four +12V outputs, up to 7200W combined
• Two PCI-E connectors (one 6-pin and one 8-pin)
• Good combination of fixed and modular cables
• Cables sleeved all the way to the end connector
• Internal blue LED lighting
• 3-Year Warranty
Zalman ZM750-HP 750W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Zalman for sending us the ZM750-HP PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Zalman’s great products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the ZM750-HP PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!