NVIDIA continues to offer consumers more choice with the addition today of the GeForce 9400 GT. The GeForce 9400 GT delivers unsurpassed value by enabling end users to enjoy gaming, HD video, enhanced visual effects, and smoother Vista performance for retail prices as low as $59.
- In addition, the GeForce 9400 GT further extends CUDA general-purpose parallel computing to mainstream PC computing markets.
- NVIDIA offers the industry’s deepest product line with outstanding GPUs in the enthusiast, performance, and mainstream segments, including: GeForce GTX 280, GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce GTX 260, GeForce 9800 GTX+, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9600 GT, GeForce 9500 GT, GeForce 9400 GT
- As PC applications become increasingly visual, many typical applications benefit from the graphics horsepower provided by a GeForce GPU, including editing photos, running Windows Vista, or encoding and playing high-definition videos through the use of applications like Elemental Technologies’ BadaBoom.
- GeForce 9 Series GPUs can also power applications that take advantage of the GPU for non- graphical computational tasks. For example, consumers today can use their GeForce 9 Series GPUs to run applications such as Folding@home and join online protein folding teams to help find cures for diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.
- Graphics cards featuring the new GeForce 9400 GT GPU are available now from global leading add-in card manufacturers such as: ASUS, BFG, Colorful, Emtek, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Innovision, Leadtek, MSI, Palit, PC Partner/Zotac, PNY, Point of View, Unika, Unitek, and XFX. For specific pricing information, please contact the add-in card manufacturers in your region
So far there only seems to be one place to get it, we will keep you posted as others appear.