“Today we take a look at OCZ latest addition to the Flex series : the Flex II DDR3 kit. As a matter of fact, this is our first DDR3 review in the house – better late than never I suppose – so have a look what DDR3 water cooled at 2Ghz can bring to your doorstep.”
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Memory and Performance: The Bottom Line @ ExtremeTech
- Patriot Viper 2GB DDR3-2000MHz Memory Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- AData Vitesta G-Series Memory 4GB DDR2-800 @ TechwareLabs
- OCZ DDR2 PC2-9200 Flex II @ Neoseeker
- OCZ DDR2 Flex II XLC PC2-9200 4Gb kik @ CPU3D
As watercooling becomes a more popular solution, we are seeing more components that are built with watercooling in mind. One of the more recent is the OCZ DDR3 PC3-16000 Flex II Water Cooled Memory, running at 2Ghz with 8-8-8-30 timings @ 2T. Not only did OCZ set these modules up to allow for watercooling, they include a full set of water-cooling adapters and tubing. Head to Madshrimps to see how these modules perform.