“Patriot is one of those companies that are putting several kits of DDR2 and DDR3 for various users in mind. We have gone through several kits here at Pro-Clockers. These kits have been some of the best overclockers we have ever seen. And to satisfy the appetite of the overclocker and enthusiasts Patriot has unleashed the PV34G1800LLKN dual channel kit. Now that is a mouthful so we will break it down some to give you some idea of what the kit is about.”
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Qimonda DDR2-800 4GB Memory Modules @ Digit-Life
- Mushkin XP3-16000 Ascent 2GB DDR3 @ Tweaktown
- Crucial Ballistix PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333) 4GB Kit @ OC3D
- Corsair Dominator DDR2 4GB PC2-8500 RAM Kit @ Futurelooks
- Team Group Xtreem DDR3-1866 2GB Memory Kit @ Tweaktown
The 1800MHz DDR3 Extreme Performance kit from Patriot sports their Aluminium Copper Composite heatsinks, which for some reason are painted green. The run 8-8-8-24 @ 1.9V out of the box, Pro-Clockers pushed them to 2000MHz by relaxing the timings to 9-9-9-24. The $339 price tag doesn’t hurt either!