“To ensure that all of your portable electronics always have access to an emergency power source, the people at Ecosol created what they call the PowerStick. While it may look like an extra beefy USB flash drive, this handy little device actually serves quite a different purpose. With a 750mAh battery housed within, it can provide an emergency boost in power to your cell phone, BlackBerry, or portable music player.”
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Laptop choices for under £500 @ HEXUS
- Alienware M17x review @ DriverHeaven
- Lenovo ThinkPad T500 @ InsideHW
- Intel Atom CPU: notebook pansy or powerful performer: we put it to the test @ HEXUS
- Mobile GPU Comparison Guide @ TechARP
If you don’t have an Altoids tin handy to make a MintyBoost, or just aren’t that into creating your own homebrew projects, you may find you really like a company called Ecosol. Their Powerstick, a USB powered portable charger with a big pile of connectors that will let you hook up to and recharge just about anything. Check it out at AnandTech.