“While SilverStone Technology has long been known for their high-end (and very expensive) computer cases such as the Sugo and Temjin series, as of late they’ve begun manufacturing other computer peripherals while driving new and interesting innovations into these conventional products. Earlier this month we looked at the SilverStone Treasure TS01, which was a 2.5″ SATA drive enclosure, but separating it from the other enclosure devices on the market, this one would encrypt the drive and secure it using two RFID keys. If these small keys were not exposed to the TS01, the drive enclosure would not work. Another interesting creation from SilverStone Technology is the Raven RVM01B. This here is SilverStone’s first computer mouse and we are looking at it today.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Nova Master 8000dpi Professional Mousepad Review @ OCModShop
- OCZ Dominatrix Gaming Mouse Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Logitech G9 Mouse Review @ NGOHQ
- OCZ Dominatrix Laser Gaming Mouse @ OC3D
- OCZ Alchemy Elixir Gaming Keyboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Logitech Illuminated Keyboard @ Techgage
- OCZ Dominatrix Laser Gaming Mouse Review @ OCC
- WolfKing Trooper MVP Laser Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Review @ Digital Trends
- NZXT Avatar Gaming Mouse Review @ OCIA
This one goes to 11!
It looks like SilverStone was not about to let NZXT take over the mouse market unchallenged. They have launched the Raven RVM01B gaming mouse as a counter to the Avatar. It’s most striking feature is the large scroll wheel on the side of the mouse that bears a passing resemblance to an eyeball glued to it’s side, though the OLED screen on the top is also worth mentioning. Phoronix liked it fairly well, even though all 11 buttons didn’t function under Linux. Maybe this is the mouse for you; at least until Thermalright comes out with an all copper mouse.