“A test on the ECS GF9300T-A motherboard. Today NVIDIA is introducing their more budget conscious mainboard chipsets. The GF9300 and GF9400 based integrated graphics chipset motherboard products.
We’ll see integrated IGPs more and more in the years to come, and mark my words… we feel that this trend is becoming normalized in the mainstream market. We peek at a GF9300 mainboard, the model tested comes from the fine folks at ECS, and as always… they were quick enough to send us their “Black Edition” model, a product series that is doing so very well in the EU and USA thanks to it’s nice design and additional features. Have a peek, let it sink in that you are looking at a product costing roughly 99-109 USD.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- nForce 730i MSI P7NGM Digital @ Neoseeker
- Nvidia’s GeForce 9300 chipset @ The Tech Report
- NVIDIA hits back at Intel: new IGPs take aim at G45 @ HEXUS
- The IGP Chronicles Part 2: AMD 780G vs. Intel G45 vs. NVIDIA GeForce 8200 @ AnandTech
- The IGP Chronicles Part 3: NVIDIA’s GeForce 9300 @ AnandTech
- Intel Turbo Mode Tech added to the BIOS Optimization Guide @ TechARP
- ECS GF9300T-A Black Series GeForce 9300 Motherboard Review @ Bigbruin
- Zotac’s GeForce 9300 (MCP7a) Motherboard @ bit-tech
Source: Guru of 3D
Intel’s G45 Express chipset hit the market right after AMD’s 790GX, and it also lags behind in performance. Now nVIDIA has joined the three way battle to provide the most graphical power for the least amount of electrical power. Their integrated graphics chipset is the GF9300 and GF9400. The Guru of 3D had a chance to test out ECS’ take on this chipset and from the benchmarks it looks like AMD has a contender worth worrying about.