Final Thoughts and ConclusionsThe SilverStone OP1000-E 1,000W proved to be an excellent power supply and certainly warrants serious consideration if you are in the market for a high-quality, high-capacity PSU. It produced excellent voltage regulation and delivers clean outputs with good efficiency and minimal noise. And the SilverStone OP1000-E does all this inside a compact chassis that only measures 150mm deep.
While the majority of high-end power supply manufacturers now offer five years or more of warranty support, SilverStone holds onto their 3-year warranty.
The SilverStone OP1000-E 1000W power supply is currently available and typically sells for around $219.99 USD. You can find it at Newegg today for $189 after rebate.
• 1,000W continuous DC output (up to 50°)
• Excellent voltage regulation
• Good efficiency across a broad range of loads
• Very good AC ripple and noise suppression
• Very quiet at all but the highest power levels
• Single +12V output can deliver up to 80A combined load
• Four 6-pin and two 6/8-pin PCI-E connectors support multiple GPUs
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Compact form factor (150mm long)
• Only a 3-Year warranty
SilverStone OP1000-E 1000W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at SilverStone for sending us the OP1000-E 1000W PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of SilverStone’s great products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about SilverStone OP1000-E PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!