Final Thoughts and ConclusionsAntec has combined quality features from their high-end Signature Series with the affordable pricing of the TruePower line with the introduction of the TruePower New series. The TruePower New 750W PSU delivered excellent efficiency with good voltage regulation and clean outputs. The TP-750 is quiet during normal operation and includes a good compliment of both fixed and modular cables/connectors. And let’s not forget Antec backs the TruePower New series with their 5-year warranty. Overall, the TP-750 is a very good PSU selling for a reasonable price.
MSRP for the Antec TruePower New series:
• TP-550 $119.95
• TP-650 $139.95
• TP-750 $159.95
• TP-750 Blue $169.95
• 750W continuous DC output (up to 50°)
• Excellent efficiency across a broad range of loads (80-Plus Bronze certified)
• Very good voltage regulation
• Minimal AC ripple and noise on the DC outputs
• Very quiet at all but the highest power levels
• Four +12V output can deliver up to 62A combined load
• Four PCI-E connectors support high-end graphic adapters
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Compact chassis, only 150mm (5.9”) deep
• NVIDIA SLI-ready certified
• AQ5 – Antec Quality 5-Year parts and labor warranty
• None noted
Antec TruePower New series 750W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Antec for sending us the TruePower New series 750W PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Antec’s great products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about Antec’s TruePower New series 750W PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!