“Looking for BFGTech’s new quality power supplies in a power rating for a system that is a bit more reserved. We look at the smallest BFG PSU that comes in at 450 watts. And of course we put it to the same testing we put the kilowatt units to.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Tagan SuperRock TG880-U33II 880 Watt @ Tweaktown
- Corsair TX850 850W Power Supply Review @ ThinkComputers
- X-Spice Croon 850W PSU Review @ High Tech Reviews
- Tuniq Potency 750W PSU – Great Value – BCCHardware
- Xigmatek NRP-MC651 PSU Review @ Driverheaven
Feeling worried about have a kilowatt of power sitting under your desk, or a more likely reason like not needing that much power for your rig? Try the BFG LS-450, which will provide you 450W of solid power for a fairly low price. The power is very soild, in [H]ard|OCP’s testing, the 12V line moved by 0.03v proving that BFG did not skim on the lowest wattage PSU in their lineup. Drop by for a look at what might be your best choice for powering the lower end of PCs.