“We have seen Xigmatek shine and fail when it comes to building computer power supplies. How does the company do today with a $110 (after $20 MIR) 750 watt power supply? Once again we get to see if “No Rules Power” violates ATX rules.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Toughpower 1000W @ [H] ard|OCP
- Thermaltake Toughpower XT 850W Power Supply Review @ OCC
- Coolmax V- 600 600 Watt Power Supply @ Pro-Clockers
- In Win Commander 850W PSU Review @ High Tech Reviews
- Seasonic M12D 850W Modular PSU @ CPU3D
- Enermax Liberty EC 500w ATX PSU @ OVerclock3D
- Cooler Master Silent Pro M600 PSU Review @ Driverheaven
- Thermaltake Toughpower 1000W Power Supply Review @ High Tech Reviews
- OCZ Fatal1ty 700w @ Legion Hardware
Win, lose or draw?
The Xigmatek NRP-MC751 is a 750W PSU that you can get your hands on for $100, once you get your mail in rebate back. This sounds like a great deal, though it faces some fierce competition, [H]ard|OCP mentions the Corsair TX750W can be picked up for the same price as can the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W. Xigmatek has a mixed record at [H]ard|OCP, placing in the fail, pass and award winning categories with different models. Check out the full review to see where this one placed.