A Detailed Look (Cont’d)
The open honeycomb grill on the back allows the exhaust air to exit the power supply with minimal resistance.
The Corsair TX850W power supply comes with a good assortment of cables and connectors, which are hard-wired into the PSU and covered with braided plastic mesh sleeving all the way to the end connectors. The cables range from 24” to 40” in length.
• Main power connector (24-pin/20-pin)
• ATX/EPS 12V (4+4-pin)
• (4) PCI Express (6/8-pin)
• (8) Peripheral Optical/HDD (4-pin)
• (8) Peripheral Serial ATA (15-pin)
• (2) Peripheral FDD (4-pin)
The TX850W power supply is fitted with four PCI-E connectors for dual, high-end graphic card support. Corsair uses the 6+2-pin configuration for added flexibility.