- ATI Catalyst 9.4 – New ATI OverDrive auto-tuning application
- ATI Catalyst 9.4 includes a new ATI Overdrive auto-tune application to estimate the over-clocked engine and memory values for ATI Overdrive supported ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators
- Designed for the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series
Resolved Issue Highlights
- “World of Warcraft” or “World of Warcraft – Wrath of the Lich King”: Flickering no longer occurs when Shadow is set to medium/high using ATI CrossFire configurations
- Google Sketchup no longer displays blank screen
- Resolutions above 1024 x 768 will now full screen properly for specific HDMI displays
- Artifacts no longer visible while playing Age of Conan DX10
- VC-1 progressive disc playback no longer exhibits block corruption.
- The Compute Abstraction Layer (CAL) driver now functions properly under Windows XP
Highlights of the Linux ATI Catalyst 9.4 release (coming soon) include:
Support for new Linux operating systems
This release of ATI Catalyst Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems:
- RHEL 5.3 production support
- Ubuntu 9.04 early look support
For more information on ATI Catalyst 9.4 (for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux (coming soon) versions), including all of the resolved issues in this release, please see the ATI Catalyst 9.4 release notes.