- Unigine Tropics DX9 – performance gains of up to 11% for single GPU and ATI CrossFireX configurations with anti-aliasing enabled.
- Company of Heroes – performance gains of up to 10% for both single GPU and ATI CrossFireX configurations.
- BattleForge- performance gains of up to 10% for ATI CrossFireX configurations.
ATI Catalyst 9.5 – Unified Microsoft WHQL certified graphics driver for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
AMD has delivered a single unified graphics driver that has received WHQL certification for both Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Meeting Microsoft’s WHQL certification requirements in the ATI Catalyst 9.5 driver for Windows 7 clearly demonstrates AMD’s focus and determination to deliver an extremely stable and robust Windows 7 experience on AMD’s ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators
- Delivers full WDDM 1.1 WHQL certified support under Windows 7 on the ATI Radeon HD 4000 Series, ATI Radeon HD 3000 Series, and ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series of products
- ATI Video encoder update
- ATI Catalyst 9.5 resolves a number of issues previously seen in the ATI Video Converter and is supported under Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit
- Using ATI Stream technology, owners of ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series and ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series of graphics cards can take advantage of this video conversion tool (found in ATI Catalyst Control Center Basic View) to achieve substantial performance improvements when transcoding video files
For more information on ATI Catalyst 9.5 (for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux versions), including all of the resolved issues in this release, please see the ATI Catalyst 9.5 release notes.