- Company of Heores – performance gains of up to 25% for the ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series, and performance gains of up to 10% for the ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series.
- Crysis Warhead – performance gains of up to 11% for ATI CrossFireX configurations.
- Crysis – performance gains of up to 13% for ATI CrossFireX configurations.
- World in Conflict – performance gains of up to 30% for settings are were previously CPU limited.
Highlights of the Linux ATI Catalyst 9.6 release include:
Support for new Linux operating systems
This release of ATI Catalyst Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems:
- SLED and SLED 11 production support
- RHEL 4.8 early look support
MultiView for Consumer users
Allows users to render applications using a multiple GPU configuration with a unified workspace
- Enables Xinerama in single or multiple GPU configurations
- Supported on any combination of the ATI Radeon HD 4000, ATI Radeon 3000 Series and ATI Radeon 2000 Series of graphics cards
For more information on ATI Catalyst 9.6 (for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux versions), including all of the resolved issues in this release, please see the ATI Catalyst 9.6 release notes.