“The battles take place in an arena-like environment where the fights are one on one. So all you players who love to fight but are tired of getting ambushed by overwhelming numbers, you may want to really take a look at this game. Also, please keep in mind that this is web-browser style game so the graphics and the sound does not compare with what you might expect form the PS3 or the Xbox. For what it is and for being FREE, Resistor Productions did an outstanding job with Disciple. Not only that, but I have a strong feeling that the game will only improve with time. And here’s the best part: you don’t have to play the game for 80 hours just to gain a level or to raise enough gold for a new piece of armor. The programmers realized that most of us have jobs and a life outside the game, so the rewards are very timely balanced out.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Max Payne 3: Baldy’s Death Gallery @ RockPaperShotgun
- Dawn Of War II Megapatch Incoming, Battlereport @ RockPaperShotgun
- GOG.com – Breathing New Life into Old Games @ Techgage
- Command & Conquer 4 details surface? @ HEXUS
- Modern Warfare 2: Two player co- op only @ HEXUS
- Will PC Games Trump Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii? @ DigitalTrends
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 – PSP @ Gamepyre
- Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Review @ OCModShop
- Rock Band Unplugged – PSP @ Gamepyre
Slow day at work?
You can always find a fun web based game to while away the hours stuck in your chair, since doing actual work would just be silly no matter how bored you are. How about trying a persistent player versus player web based fighting game that goes by the name of Disciple. It is totally free apart from one small special area and even the quests are based around finding various players to slaughter. You can hunt NPCs if you wish, but all the quests can also be completed by killing other players. Take a peek at Gamepyre.