“With ultra-thin notebooks and netbooks taking up most of the spotlight at Computex Taipei 2009, several Taiwan IT players have added innovations to their products to show their unique R&D abilities, while some IT players are showcasing their latest ideas on how consumer electronics “make life more simple”.
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- ASRock video booth tour P55 motherboards and Ion @ Tweaktown
- 2009 E3 Expo – Final Day’s Coverage @ Legit Reviews
- SilverStone demos truly unique Raven 2 case on vid @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte @ Computex 2009 @ Hardware Zone
- Computex 2009 Coverage @ Techgage
- The Girls of Computex 2009 @ Techgage
- Computex 2009 Halftime Show @ Hardware Zone
- Computex 2009 – Part 2 @ Hardware Zone
- Computex 2009 – Part 3 @ Hardware Zone
- Computex 2009 – Part 4 @ Hardware Zone
- PC Show 2009 @ Hardware Zone
- E3 Expo 2009: Left 4 Dead 2 Brings More Zombie Splattering Fun @ Futurelooks
DigiTimes saw a lot of vendors as they toured Computex this year, but the main thing they noticed was the focus on portability. Most of the first part of their look at this trade show is taken up by mobility products along with some interesting entertainment devices from MSI. The second part features the huge V10 cooler from CoolerMaster and even more mobility products. The digital picture frame with built in scanner is definitely worth a second look.