“Turning up on my doorstep the other day was a package from a rather unknown company called ZOWIE who are based out of Taiwan and market gaming peripherals, of which they sent me the mouse/mat/bag combo to review.
The set contains an extremely large mousemat along with a re-branded and re-sprayed Microsoft IntelliMouse with USB to PS/2 adapter.””
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 @ Maximum CPU
- Mionix Saiph 1800 @ SweMOD
- Boogie Bug AimB.Pad XL Gaming Surface Video Review @ eTeknix
- SteelSeries Ikari Laser Gaming Mouse @ OC3D
- Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse Review @ Tech-Reviews
- GIGABYTE GK-K6800 Professional Multimedia Keyboard @ Futurelooks
- ENERMAX AURORA MICRO KEYBOARD @ Pro-Clockers
Tweaktown received an odd package containing the Zowie IO1.1 Professional Gaming bundle, a $90 set including a repainted Intellimouse, a large mousepad, extra feet for the mouse and a PS/2 adaptor. Can an optical mouse and a pad that is described as uncomfortable meet with your expectations, or are you just going to end up chafed? Here is your answer.