What were you expecting for $20?
“As per their ET-AR504LR-BK 2.1 speaker system, these ET-AR302-BK speakers certainly succeed in looking the part complete with a wood finish and overall aesthetic which looks pretty stylish to my eyes. The only real downside is that they seem to attract dust pretty readily on those rather shiny plastic fronts, which does reduce their looks over time unless you’re going to visit them regularly with a duster. The right-hand speaker is the main one for the unit, and thus holds both a power and volume control switch as well as being the speaker which connects to the mains. A blue LED lights up when the speakers are turned on, which may be distracting to some during normal operation but I didn’t find it an issue to be honest.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Headphone- specific sound cards from Asus and Auzentech @ The Tech Report
- Razer Megladon Headset @ Bjorn3D
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7b Review @ Digital Trends
- Eagle Arion 2.1 iDock Speakers with Subwoofer Review @ ThinkComputers
- Cresyn C750E Premium Sound Isolating In-Ear Headphones Review @ Tweaknews