The ASUS AT3N7A-I is Inspiring Innovation, Persistent Perfection and will Perfectly suit your digital lifestyle. It is also an Atom based system with 8 USB ports,1 PS2 port, HDMI and VGA out, coax/optical out, eSATA, Ethernet and has six 1/8” jacks for analog audio out. ASRock also has as new Ion machine out, a complete system with a mini-ITX case, power supply, 2GB of memory, DVD drive and a 320GB hard drive. Find out how they compare to each other, as well as a Zotac unit over at AnandTech.
“ASUS tested the waters with its value manufacturing brand earlier this year. ASRock put out an Ion system based on the Intel Atom 330 processor; note the use of the word system. The ASRock Ion differed from the Zotac Ion motherboard in that it was a barebones system complete with mini-ITX chassis, external power supply, 2GB of RAM, slim optical drive and 320GB hard drive. All you needed to add was an OS.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- MD Value Platform Analysis Part 2: The Performance @ alienbabeltech
- Build It: Back to School Desktop @ ExtremeTech
- PCSTATS September 2009 ShoppingList Assistance
- TechSpot PC Buying Guide – August 2009
- MESH Slayer Elemental desktop system review @ Elite Bastards