Final Thoughts and ConclusionsThe Kingwin Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S PSU with modular cable management delivered good voltage regulation (especially on the important +12V rails) with relatively clean outputs. The efficiency however wasn’t quite as good as we would expect to see from an 80 Plus Bronze certified unit. The Mach 1 PSU is quiet, includes a good assortment of both fixed and modular cables/connectors, and features a black-chrome finish with blue LED lighting for added visual impact.
The Kingwin Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S PSU is currently available and typically sells for less than $200 USD, which makes it an attractive value for a 1,000W PSU.
• 1,000W continuous DC output (up to 50°)
• Good voltage regulation
• Quiet at all but the highest power levels
• Modular power connector management system
• Six +12V outputs can deliver up to 80A (960W)
• Four PCI-E connectors support high-end graphic adapters
• nVIDIA SLI Ready
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Black-chrome electroplate finish
• Blue LED fan and blue LED cable sockets
• Slightly lower efficiency than we would expect from an 80 Plus Bronze unit
Kingwin Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Kingwin for sending us the Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Kingwin’s products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the Kingwin Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!