Final Thoughts and ConclusionsThe new ECO 80+ power supplies from Enermax are basically Liberty ECO PSUs with fixed cables. The ECO 80+ 620W power supply delivered very good voltage regulation with clean outputs and good efficiency. Along with that, the ECO 620W is quiet during normal operation. Throw in support for high-end graphic adapters, a compact chassis that will fit in most any ATX style case, and a good assortment of peripheral connectors and you have an attractive PSU.
My only minor complaint with the ECO 80+ 620W power supply is the limited 3-year warranty, which seems a little out dated when many other high-quality power supplies are now offering 5-year, 7-year, or lifetime warranties.
The Enermax ECO 80+ 620W power supply is currently available and typically sells for around $119.00 USD.
• 620W continuous DC output (up to 40°)
• Good, flat efficiency across a broad range of loads
• Very good voltage regulation
• Very quiet, virtually silent at lower power levels
• +12V outputs can deliver up to 48A/576W combined load
• Two PCI-E connectors (6/8-pin)
• Compact chassis (only 140mm deep)
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Sleeved cables with gold-plated connectors
• Only a 3-year warranty
Enermax ECO 80+ 620W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Enermax for sending us the ECO 80+ 6200W PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Enermax’s great products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the ECO 80+ 620W PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!