Specifications, Packaging, Included Accessories
Enermax Staray Mid-Tower ATX Case Specifications
- Model: ECA3170-BL
- Type: ATX mid tower
- Dimensions: 185(W) X 450(D) X 411(H) mm
- Material: SEC
- Motherboard: ATX & Micro ATX
- Drive Bays: 5.25″ (5), 3.5″ (1 expose) and (6 hidden)
- Power Supply Type: ATX PS2 (optional)
- Front I/O: USB 2.0 x 2, HD / AC’97 Audio
- Fan Slots (Front): 1x 12cm blue Apollish fans
- Fan Slots (Rear): 12/9/8 cm x 1 (optional)
- Fan Slots (Side): 14/12 cm x 2 (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Liquid Cooling Holes: Yes
Retail packaging and included accessories
The Enermax Staray case arrived on my doorstep in a standard cardboard shipping box. The graphics were very minimal and only included Enermax’s company log and the Staray logo. They also placed a fragile sticker on it, which I thought was different because these cases shouldn’t be very “fragile” if they are made from steel and aluminum.
After opening the case, I was able to see how the Staray was packaged. The case is secured between two standard pieces of foam and wrapped in plastic. Enermax also added a user manual and velcro cable straps for cable management.
Here’s a quick shot of the entire packaging outside of the cardboard box. Everything arrived in one piece and I didn’t notice any damage during shipping so their packing job was effective.
Here are all the included accessories that come with the Staray. There isn’t much as you can see from the photo above. Enermax just included velcro cable straps, a user manual, and a few motherboard standoffs and screws to mount the motherboard and optical drives.