A Detailed Look (Cont’d)
The open honeycomb grill on the back allows the exhaust air to exit the power supply with minimal resistance.
The Corsair TX950W power supply comes with an excellent assortment of cables and connectors, which are all hard-wired into the PSU and covered with braided plastic mesh sleeving all the way to the end connectors. The cables range from 16” to 23” in length to the first connector.
• (1) Main power connector (24-pin/20-pin)
• (1) ATX/EPS 12V (4+4-pin)
• (6) PCI Express (6/8-pin)
• (8) Peripheral Optical/HDD (4-pin)
• (12) Peripheral Serial ATA (15-pin)
• (2) Peripheral FDD (4-pin)
The TX950W power supply is fitted with six PCI-E connectors for dual, high-end graphic card support. Corsair uses the 6+2-pin configuration for added flexibility.