Final Thoughts and ConclusionsThe Kingwin Lazer Series LZ-1000 PSU with Crystal Cube modular cable management delivered good voltage regulation (especially on the important +12V rails) with relatively clean outputs and good efficiency. The LZ-1000 PSU is very quiet at low to mid power levels, includes a good assortment of both fixed and modular cables/connectors, and features white and blue LED lighting for added visual impact. Overall the LZ-1000 id a good job and is available at an affordable price.
The Kingwin LZ-1000 PSU is currently available and typically sells for around $165 USD, which makes it an attractive value for a 1,000W PSU.
• 1,000W continuous DC output (up to 40°)
• White or Blue LED fan and Crystal Cube modular cable sockets
• 3-Position LED lighting switch (Blue, White, Off)
• Good voltage regulation
• Quiet at all but the highest power levels
• Six +12V outputs can deliver up to 80A (960W)
• Six PCI-E connectors support high-end graphic adapters
• nVIDIA SLI Ready
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Slightly lower efficiency than we would expect from an 80Plus Bronze unit
• Only a 3-year warranty
Kingwin LZ-1000 Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Kingwin for sending us the LZ-1000 PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Kingwin’s products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the Kingwin LZ-1000 PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!