To point, Dell is likely to announce an Android powered tablet at this year’s CES. Apple has been rumoured to have an iTablet in the works for ages. Archos already has the Archos 9 PCTablet, and JooJoo just announced their’s.
With some big PC manufacturers entering the Netbook game late, you can bet they won’t make the same mistake with the resurgence of tablets. Often the early entrants into the market become the standard for better or worse (like how Asus’ Eee quickly became *the* brand), so there’s a lot at stake.
From Pocket Lint:
“Details so far are thin on the ground, but our multiple “black ops sources” tell us that it will feature a 5-inch screen, run the Android OS and be coming to the UK in the new year, with a more than likely announcement expected at CES 2010 in Las Vegas.”
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Apple iTablet rumours keep coming@Computer World
- Sony Vaio VPCCW1S1E 14″ notebook – style AND value? Seriously! @RegHardware
- Mobile devices on the Internet to surpass 1 billion by 2013 (Number of bad drivers to grow proportionally) @DigiTimes
- Packard Bell recalls old batteries @TheInquirer
- Onkyo Releases Dual-Screen Laptop / Tablet @Crunch Gear
- Acer Ferrari One netbook, more notebook than netbook – $600 USD @Netbook Choice
- HP ProBook 5310m Reviewed @Notebook Review