***** Update *****
It seems that this is a good ole viral problem with a very good sense of timing, at least according to this story on The Inquirer.
“PC SOFTWARE FLOGGER Microsoft has said it is looking into reports that its recent security updates are causing “black screen of death” problems.
After installing the updates, those users affected are left with a black desktop and little else.
British insecurity outfit Prevx was the first to notice the problem.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Does The World Need Netbooks and Nettops @ X-bit Labs
- Sapphire’s Bill Donnelly talks to DriverHeaven
- Trendnet 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter @ Rbmods
- Canon Rebel T1i Digital Camera Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Nikon D5000 DSLR Review @ HotHardware
- Sapphire Xmas Contest (International) @ Bjorn3D
- Bjorn3D Christmas Extravaganza Contest
- GamingHeaven Game Of The Year 2009 – win over 5k of hardware including HIS 5970, Sapphire VaporX 5870 and Intel I7