The Thermaltake RSI H Series – DS100 case is specifically built for miniITX boards, which in this case you can read as made for an ION based system. This means that the case can be built to a much smaller scale, 12.5 x 10.6 x 2.8 inches, just enough room to fit a system in and also remain inconspicuous in a living room. Motherboards.org takes you on a tour of the case as well as one possible system build to place inside the case in their latest review.
“Not everyone wants or needs a computer with 2 TeraFLOPs of graphics computing power or 4 cores with Hyper-Threading. While such systems have their purposes, the majority of computer users use their computer to Surf the Internet, work on office products, check email and light gaming. There is also a crowd of people using their computers as Home Theater PCs that watch DVD or Blu-ray movies on their big screen TV and record TV shows as a DVR. The Thermaltake RSI Series H SD100 fits the bill for those users and more.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Seagate FreeAgent Theater+ HD Media Player Review @ Legit Reviews
- Asus My Cinema ES2-750/PT/FM/AV/RC @ OC3D
- SilverStone GD04 HTPC Case Review @ Ninjalane
- Patriot Box Office HD Media Player Firmware P02 Update @ Legit Reviews
- Patriot Box Office All-In-One HD Media Player @ Futurelooks