You might feel a little cramped with only 40GB, your OS install along with a few favourite programs will come close to filling it, you won’t be able to store a dozen of your favourite games on it. However you will benefit from the incredible boot times you get from an SSD and whichever programs make the cut will load at a speed you just can’t get any other way.
For $130, you can try out what everyone is talking about, nowhere near as step an initial investment as with the 80GB or 160GB versions!
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Seagate Barracuda XT Review @ Digital Trends
- OCZ Zee 4GB @ Phoronix
- Kingston 16GB Data Traveler Locker+ @ PureOverclock
- CRU-DataPort SecureDock 500GB Encrypted Enclosure @ CCE Reviews
- Patriot Gear Box Network Device @ Rbmods
- The Future of Storage is Small @ Tweaktown
- Thecus N0503 NAS @ CCER
- Proware Technology MiniEPICa Series EP-m501-AA DAS Enclosure @ Tweaktown