Libertyville, IL – March 1, 2009 – BFG Technologies, producer of Phobos, the innovative high performance gaming/home theater system, and Deimos, the powerhouse SLI desktop replacement notebook, is excited to announce that all purchasers of their custom-built systems will get 10% off the final invoice when ordered between March 1 and March 19, 2010.
The Deimos X-10 SLI Desktop Replacement Notebook delivers super fast frame rates similar to an SLI desktop rig, but offers gamers and multimedia enthusiasts the convenient portability of a notebook.
Deimos X-10 SLI Notebook features:
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 200 Series Graphics Cards (SLI)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Quad or Extreme processors
- Up to 8GB of DDR3 Memory
- Up To 1.5 Terabytes Storage Space (SSD/HDD)
· 18.4” Full HD 16:9 Display
- Free Case Logic Notebook Backpack
Phobos extreme-performance systems offer a number of innovative features not available in home built systems, such as an interactive touch screen LCD with one-touch CPU and GPU overclocking, maintenance-free water-cooled CPU and graphics cards, an integrated iPod/iPhone syncing dock, and in-home set up and maintenance service.
Phobos Gaming/Home Theater System features:
Maintenance-free Liquid-cooled Core i7-975 CPU
- BFG GeForce GTX 295 GPUs (x4) + PhysX
- One-Touch Overclocking of CPU and GPUs
- Two 128GB SSDs + Two VR 300GB Drives
- Free In-Home Set Up