Take a grain of salt and head over to Boot Daily to see the all new Bigfoot Killer NIC in action.
“When Bigfoot Networks started out a few years ago, it has the simple desire to take one of the biggest gripes of online-gaming head-on and that was lag (latency). To many of us in-the- know, it succeeded but unfortunately for the majority it still didn’t see the “value” in what it was offering.
Last year’s release of Xeno was met with mixed reaction – while many appreciated the ultra-low ping and smooth playability it offered, it was criticized in the press for its lackluster throughput performance – and rightly so. It had a rough start in that arena so Bigfoot knew it had to make some changes in its next release to make everyone happy.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- AMD said to use bulk 40nm at TSMC for Fusion chips @ DigiTimes
- Steam for Mac: Hot, Hot, Hot, but Slightly Vaporous @ ExtremeTech
- Fujitsu unveils a 3D all-in-one PC @ The Inquirer
- First look: Office Mobile 2010 for Windows Mobile 6.x @ Ars Technica
- Joby Gorillamobile Flexible Tripod @ CCER
- Samsung SCX-5935FN Network-Ready Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer @ Futurelooks
- Sony Alpha DSLR-A550 Review @ TechReviewSource.
- Mays Folding for Stephanie Contest, win a XFX 5670 Graphics Card @ Bjorn3D