For anyone with young kids that can handle the idea of grubby little fingers touching their pristine white iPad this is a guide to some of the apps, both free and paid, that are age appropriate and fun for kids and their parents. Did you know Sesame Street has a podcast or that you could get your hands on an official Disney Toy Story read along book for free?
“I have been lucky enough to have been using the iPad for a full week before the Canadian launch. While some people have a clear idea of what they will use the iPad for, I have been trying to discover my own “killer app” for this beautiful device. I quickly discovered that my kids (youngest 16 months and the eldest 3 years old) really gravitated to Apple’s latest gadget. As much as I hate to deny it, I suspect the iPad will be as much a toy for them as it is for me.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Investing in the cloud: evolution, not revolution @ Ars Technica
- Microsoft’s Orwellian tracking system goes public @ The Inquirer
- Ten Uses for National Broadband @ Digital Trends
- Microsoft Office 2010 Resource Center @ TechReviewSource
- Why Apple Passed Microsoft in Market Capitalization @ Digital Trends
- DRAM maker Inotera to migrate to 42nm process in September @ DigiTimes
- Nvidia Removes Hybrid PhysX Blockage @ NGOHQ
- cer launches clear.fi home networking system and a whole lot more @ HEXUS
- FaceVsion TouchCam-N1 HD 720p WebCam @ Benchmark Reviews
- ASUS 2010 Product Seminar @ OC3D
- CyberPower and ThinkComputers System Giveaway!