Final Thoughts and ConclusionsThe Thermaltake Toughpower XT Series 775W PSU delivered very good voltage regulation with excellent efficiency. The XT 775W is relatively quiet, runs cool during normal operation, and includes a good compliment of modular cables/connectors. And Thermaltake (CWT) finally has the AC ripple under control. Overall, the Toughpower XT 775W is an excellent PSU and the best unit Thermaltake has brought to market – well done.
The Thermaltake Toughpower XT Series 775W PSU is currently available and can be found for around $130 USD.
• 775W continuous DC output (up to 50°)
• Very good voltage regulation
• Excellent efficiency across a broad range of loads (80-Plus Bronze certified)
• Low AC ripple
• Quiet at all but the highest power levels
• Single +12V output can deliver up to 64A
• Four PCI-E connectors support high-end graphic adapters
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• S.P.T. Indicator provides Standby, PG and Temperature status
• Fan delay provides cooling after shutdown
• Thermaltake 5-Year warranty
• Competitive pricing
• None noted
Thermaltake Toughpower XT 775W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Thermaltake for sending us the Toughpower XT Series 775W PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Thermaltake’s great products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the Toughpower XT 775W PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!