Toshiba will be launching their new Dynabook line of products featuring NVIDIA Tegra 250 processor, Android, and a 10.1″ glass. Also, Toshiba is readying two ARM based tablet PCs at the end of 2010 and will be manufactured by Pegatron (who is also manufacturing Asus’ EeePad ARM tablet). One of these may be the dual-screen Libretto W100.
Toshiba Libretto W100 tablet coming this August.
For Lenovo, this means finally releasing the eagerly awaited IdeaPad U1 which was debuted at Computex 2010 in January, then delayed to make the switch from Lenovo’s Skylight OS to Android. The specs have also been solidified with the new Qualcomm dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor.
Are you ready for the slate PC deluge? Are you getting one, or will you wait and see?
- Lenovo adds a touchscreen tablet to their lineup
- NEC to Release LifeTouch Tablet in Japan in October – Scares Little Children
- Asus Eee T101MT Finally Being Released …. in Japan
- Computex: Microsoft Reveals more Details on Windows Compact 7
- Computex 2010: MSI Soars with the New Wind Pad