Final Thoughts and ConclusionsCorsair is well known for producing some of the best PC power supplies on the market today and the AX1200 continues that trend. The Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 power supply delivers clean DC outputs, with excellent efficiency and good voltage regulation. Under normal operating conditions (below 600W load) the AX1200 is relatively quiet. The AX1200 comes with an excellent assortment of all-modular cables that can support the latest CPUs and multiple, high-end video cards. And let’s not forget active PFC, universal AC input and Corsair’s 7-year warranty!
The Corsair AX1200 power supply should be available in August 2010 with a MSRP of $329 USD.
• Up to 1,200W DC output, rated at 50°C
• Excellent efficiency (80Plus Gold certified)
• Stable voltages with good voltage regulation
• Clean DC outputs with low AC ripple
• Quiet during normal operation (below 600W output)
• Very good build quality with high quality components
• Universal AC input with Active PFC
• Single +12V output up to 100A
• Six PCI-E connectors for multiple graphic card support
• Backed by a 7-year warranty
• None noted
For solid rails, excellent efficiency, good voltage regulation and clean outputs, the Corsair AX1200 power supply brings home the gold.
Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Corsair for sending us the new AX1200 PSU to review – thanks! Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Corsair’s fine products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the Corsair AX1200 PSU, just click into our forums to join in the discussion!