Introduction and Specifications
The Phantom is well priced at $139.99 and comes in black, red, and white colors. It includes many high-end cooling features like a built-in fan controller and 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans. Will it exceed the gaming community’s expectations?
NZXT crowns Phantom as company’s new flagship PC case
Today is the official launch date for NZXT’s long-awaited Phantom full tower ATX case. The Phantom was previewed by several tech websites at this year’s Computex and since then we have eagerly been anticipating its arrival. The Phantom is well priced at $139.99 and will come in black, red, and white colors. It includes many high-end cooling features like a built-in fan controller and 7 fan cooling options with dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm, and front 140mm fans.
The Phantom can also supports micro ATX, ATX, and E-ATX form factor motherboards and five 5.25″ devices and seven 3.5″ hard drives. NZXT also added some nice cable management access points to hide cables behind the motherboard for a cleaner look and better airflow. The case is also built with a tool-less design making installing hardware a breeze.
Some other additions to the Phantom include an LED on/off switch for case lighting and longer rubber feet to secure the case on most surfaces. The top of the case also has two USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port, and audio/mic jacks. The power button is also located on the top panel next to the USB ports.
NZXT Phantom Full ATX Case Specifications
Bays and Expansion
- External 5.25″ – 5
- Ineternal 3.5″ – 7
- Expansion slots – 7
- Front – 1 x 120 or 140mm (mounting holes for both)
- Top – 2 x 200mm (1 x blue LED 200mm included)
- Rear – 1 x 120mm (included)
- Side – 1 x 200 or 230mm, 2 x 120mm (included)
- VGA support – >350mm
- CPU heatsink support – 180mm (w/o side 200/230mm fan)
- Dimensions – 222mm (W) x 541.34mm (H) x 623.81mm (D)
- Front Panel Material – Plastic, steel mesh
- Materials(s) – Steel with coating inside
- Total Weight – 11kg (without power supply)
- Motherboard support – E-ATX, ATX, micro ATX, ITX
- External Connections – 1 x HD audio/mic, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x eSATA
- Available colors – Black, white, red