FREMONT, California — August 31, 2010 — Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the launch of their inaugural audio product, the Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB gaming headset. This noise-isolating headset offers long-term playing comfort and immersive multi-channel audio, with massive 50mm drivers and a carefully tuned acoustical design optimized not only for gaming, but for movies and music as well.
The HS1 is loaded with features designed to optimize your gaming experience. The 50mm drivers provide more accurate sound reproduction and far lower distortion than is produced by smaller, more typical drivers. The circumaural, closed-back design helps reject ambient noise and keeps you in the game, even in high-distraction environments like LAN parties. Replaceable memory foam ear pads provide a reliable, comfortable fit that conforms to the shape of your head without binding or pinching. The uni-directional noise-cancelling microphone on an adjustable boom enables clear, low-noise voice chat. The end result is a headset that simply provides a superior gaming experience.
“We set out to develop a headset with the performance that gamers demand, while also providing the pristine audio reproduction required for multi-channel movies and high bit rate music,” stated Jim Carlton, Vice President of Marketing at Corsair. “The Audio HS1 easily meets both these challenges.”
Corsair Gaming Audio Series HS1 Key Features:
- Acoustically-tuned enclosures with oversized 50mm drivers
- Circumaural, closed-back design
- Replaceable memory foam ear pads with soft fabric covers
- USB Connection
- Dolby Headphone technology provides multi-channel sound and improves audio quality to reduce listening fatigue
- Uni-directional noise-cancelling microphone on adjustable boom
- Extra-large inline volume and microphone controller that’s easy to grab during gameplay
- Control panel software allows you to customize the listening experience