The Intel Developers Forum is one of the best places to see how Intel plans to affect the near future of computing. Ray Tracing has been one of the hot topics of the past few years and even though Larrabee has run into a brick wall, you can see that Intel has not given up on Ray Tracing in Ryan’s coverage. Sandy Bridge is also a big draw as we grow ever closer to its launch we see more and more hints as to its performance and architecture.
Of course, Ryan is not the only person there and there is plenty of coverage from the various sites, for instance The Tech Report is live blogging the event. Catch them here.
"Intel has kicked off its 2010 Developer Forum with a keynote address by CEO Paul Otellini and Dadi Perlmutter. Our own Scott Wasson is in the audience and live blogging the event."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Leslie Sobon, AMD @ InsideHW
- Microsoft’s Street Slide @ ThinkComputers
- Leaked: Acer Laptop with Dual-Multitouch Displays @ TechReviewSource
- Magellan eXplorist GC for GeoCaching @ TechwareLabs
- One day all phones will become Smartphones @ t-break
- Sony Cyber -Shot DSC-W350 Review @ TechReviewSource
- The TR Podcast 72: Back to school, Nile notebooks, and Duke is back
- IDF 2010 Pre-Show: The Latest from Intel Labs @ Hardware Secrets
- CyberPower Giveaway @ Modders-Inc