The ageing 300M series of embedded mobile GPUs is being updated with the predictably named 400M series. That family will consist of the GeForce GTX 470M, GTX 460M, GT 445M, GT 435M, GT425M, GT420M, and GT415M all of which will bring more than just improved performance. They will all support Optimus technology and will support 3DVision when paired with a 120Hz screen. Walking around with nVIDIA’s stereoscopic glasses make seem a bit odd but this might help nVIDIA come to the forefront of providing 3D display technologies. Drop by The Tech Report for the detailed specs.
"At long last, Nvidia has a top-to-bottom lineup of DirectX 11 mobile graphics processors. The company has introduced seven new GeForce 400M-series graphics processors, which will complement the company’s existing, GF100- based GeForce GTX 480M."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
More Mobile Articles
- GeForce 400M launches at IFA @ SemiAccurate
- NVIDIA 400M: DX11 Top to Bottom Solutions Now Available @ AnandTech
- NVIDIA’s New GeForce 400M 3D Vision and Optimus Notebooks @ Legit Reviews
- NVIDIA’s GeForce 400M Mobile GPUs: 7 New Fermis Introduced @ Hardware Canucks
- Ontario, Next AMD Netbook Platform – First Impressions @ InsideHW
- Thermaltake Massive23 LX Laptop Cooler @ Pro-Clockers
- Lenovo ThinkPad T410s Review @ TechReviewSource
- Samsung X130 Ultra-Mobile Notebook @ Funky Kit
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Review: Keeping RIM’s Flame Alive @ AnandTech
- Cryo Mercia Laptop System Review @ KitGuru