Here at PC Perspective we fell in love with the overclocked Palit Sonic Platinum GTX 460, as it produced results that equalled or beat the GTX 470 for a lesser price. [H]ard|OCP tried a different factory overclocked box, the ASUS ENGTX460 TOP 1GB which sports a roughly 15% overclock but more importantly a custom cooler. That cooler ends up having more to do with the Silver Award than the factory overclock does, see why here.
"We see just how well the ASUS ENGTX460 TOP 1GB does against a stock GTX 460 1GB and the HD 5850. Are the boosted frequencies enough to make our gameplay experience better? Does the new cooling solution keep it as cool and yet stay quiet?"
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- Nvidia Release New GeForce Driver @ eTeknix
- The GeForce GTX 580 – Could it be true? @ eTeknix
- ASUS ENGT430 1GB DDR3 @ Modders-Inc
- MSI GTX460 Talon Attack Vs Powercolor HD5770 CrossFireX @ KitGuru
- Zotac GTX460 2GB review @ t-break
- Palit GeForce GTS 450 Low Profile 1GB @ Tweaktown
- GeForce GTS 450 SLI: a Happy Pair @ X-bit Labs
- Asus ENGTX460 DirectCU TOP @ X-bit Labs
- Colorful iGame GTX 460 1 GB @ techPowerUp
- EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Hydro Copper FTW Video Card Review @ Legit Reviews
- Inno3D GeForce GT 430 1Gb Graphics Card Video Review @ eTeknix
- ECS GeForce GTS 450 1GB Black Edition Video Card Review @ Legit Reviews
- A Visual History Chart Of Graphics Cards @ Overclockers.com
- i3DSpeed, September 2010 @ iXBT Labs
- Arctic Cooling Accelero XTREME Plus Review @ Neoseeker
- Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 FleX 1GB @ Techgage
- Gigabyte Geforce GTS 450 Extreme Overclock
- The Sapphire Radeon HD 5830 (Game Edition) Graphics Card giveaway @ eTeknix
I’ve been visiting your blog
I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.