The Warpia Wireless USB PC to TV A/V Display Adaptor is another new way to stream content to your TV wirelessly, added to a variety of ways including one from Intel and one that major display manufacturers are developing. There are two adaptors, one is USB for your laptop and the other sports VGA and HDMI outputs for your TV. Think Computers was quite happy with the 720p image their 42″ TV displayed and had no reservations recommending this to anyone wanting an easy way to send signal to their TV wirelessly.
“Have you ever been watching something on your laptop and thought, “Hey this would be awesome if I could watch this on my TV”. Well many people spend a lot of money on home theater PC systems when all they need is a simple device that we are reviewing today. The Warpia Wireless USB PC to TV Audio / Video Display Adapter allows you to easily stream what you are viewing on your laptop or PC to any TV or projector. Let’s check it out and see if it’s worth getting over a HTPC system.”
Here are some more Display articles from around the web:
- Western Digital WDTV Live Hub @ AnandTech
- Guide to Properly Calibrating your Display – Part I @ MissingRemote
- ASUS VG236H 3D Monitor & NVIDIA 3D Surround Review @ Neoseeker
- Panasonic TC-P58VT25 3D HDTV Review @ MissingRemote
- Samsung LN46C650 Review @ TechReviewSource