Features, Packaging, Included Accessories
Silverstone SG07 Mini ITX Case Features
- Class leading SFF chassis with 180mm fan and positive pressure cooling
- Ample space for CPU cooling (117mm in height)
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components
- Support for two 2.5” SSD/hard drives and one 3.5” hard drive
- Includes 80 PLUS Bronze certified 600W@50℃ PSU with single +12V rail
- Adjustable VGA fan duct for improved cooling efficiency
- Removable fan filters included for case fan, PSU, and VGA duct
- Support graphics cards up to 12.2 inches and 400W
Silverstone hasn’t deviated much from their original retail packaging scheme that I’ve seen since around 2005 or so. They also include a gorgeous studio photo of the product and the key features consumers should focus on to help them make an educated decision on their purchase.
The side panel includes an introduction to the Sugo series and the SG07 as well as the complete technical specifications for people who need the hard facts before they drop over $200 on a mini ITX case and PSU. Silverstone also added a complete graphics card reference list to let end users know that this case can handle all the latest graphics card on the market today.
The interior packaging includes two pieces of hard foam and a thin plastic bag around the case to ensure it isn’t scratched or damaged during shipping. This is a standard shipping process for most cases so let’s move on.
Here’s a quick shot of the SG07 with one of its protective foam layers taken off. I included this photo to illustrate how well the SG07 is protected and packaged to ensure it arrives on your doorstep safe and sound. Overall, I think the packaging and shipping job went extremely well and we didn’t know any abrasions to the outside of the retail packaging or any other signs of damage.
The SG07 comes with a power cable, screws for installing a motherboard and hard/optical drives, and an adjustable VGA duct.
They also included a detailed user manual that explains all the unique features that come with the SG07.